- Sugar, Safflower Oil, Mayonnaise, Sesame, Soy Sauce (Soybeans & Wheat), Rice Vinegar, Fish Sauce, Miso, Yeast Extract, Konbu Extract, Salt
- CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, EGGS, SARDINE
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Net contents: 180ml
- Storage: Refrigerate after opening.
- Shake well before each use.
Good for both fresh salads or cooked salads, including tofu salad
With a little hot spice, great sauce for Bang Bang Ji
Cold shabu-shabu sauce
Condiment for dip-sum
Toss with Liang Ban Mian (Cold Chinese noodle salad)
Add to fried fish
Very tasty on cooked bean sprouts
The amount of sesame used is far superior to existing dressings.
Yamato Miso and fish sauce (ISHIRU) are the secrets of its delicious taste.
NO polysaccharide thickener is used.
The texture comes from the sesame paste itself.
1. Either good for fresh salad or
2. Also good for tofu salad
3. Add a little hot spice
Great sauce for "Bang Bang Ji"
4. Good for cold shabu-shabu sauce
5. Condiment for dip-sum
6. Toss with "Liang Ban Mian"
(Cold Chinese salad noodle)
7. Toss with warm or cold noodles
8. Adds any fried fish
9. Good for cooked bean sprouts