- Sugar, Safflower Oil, Mayonnaise, Sesame, Soysauce (Soybeans,
Rice Vinegar, Fish Sauce, Miso, Yeast Extract, Kombu Extract,
- Net contents: 200ML
Store in a cool place avoiding direct sunlight and away from the
Very large amount of sesame is used to prepare this "sesamedressing", and that makes this far superior to existing normal dressing.
We use Yamato Miso and fish sauce (ISHIRU) as a secret of delicious taste.
NO USE polysaccharide thickener. We produce the stickyness by using paste sesame itself.
Good for cold shabu-shabu salad, "Liang Ban Mian" and cooked
bean sprouts salad!!
Picky eating kids about vegetables,
become partial to vegetable salad quickly!!
Mom is happy, too!!
1. Either good for fresh salad or
2. Also good for tofu salad
3. Add a little hot spice
Great sauce for "Bang Bang Ji"
4. Good for cold shabu-shabu sauce
5. Condiment for dip-sum
6. Toss with "Liang Ban Mian"
(Cold Chinese salad noodle)
7. Toss with warm or cold noodles
8. Adds any fried fish
9. Good for cooked bean sprouts